Volume Elite Tweezers | Pro 04 Arc
We call them the baby crescent of Pro-02 but a shorter version! This pair is designed specifically for curved user tweezers who are also wanting to create more narrow looking fans. It’s going to be your best friend for your lash competition sets!
If you need curved tweezers for creating wider fans, you may also try the Volume Elite Pro-02 Crescent.
Volume Elite Tweezers are professionally designed, exclusively for the Posh Deluxe Brand. All pairs have been hand-tested by our Posh Deluxe Multi Award-winning Lash Artist! This means… your long-awaited search for the Ideal Russian Volume Tweezers is finally over!
All tested pairs have videos with their serial numbers to make sure you get amazing peace of mind with every purchase! Not only they go in their packaging after testing… we test them again before sending it to you!
- One of the HIGHEST QUALITY VOLUME TWEEZERS in the lash market.
- Excellent for beginner and advanced lash artists.
- Perfect manual sharpening by professionals for perfect edge closures.
- Flawless grab to speed up your work! No more falling perfect fans!
- Innovative unconventional shape to suit pinching points.
- Smooth pressure pick-up reduces fatigue in hand while doing your amazing work.
- Stylish satin finish for low-reflect effect.
- Anti-Corrosive Tweezers
- Polished work surfaces do not damage eyelashes and prevent glue adhesion.
- Made with medical-grade stainless steel
For Professional Use Only
Keep out of reach of Children
All tools must be cleaned thoroughly every after use.
Recommended Cleaning Method:
- It is important to wear your gloves when cleaning your tools.
- Remove adhesive from tweezers using a professional adhesive remover.
- Wash tweezers with warm soapy water to remove body oils and dirt.
- Completely submerge tweezers in a disinfectant solution for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove the tweezers from the solution, wearing gloves, and rinse thoroughly with running water.
- Make sure the tweezers are completely dry before storing them away.
- Properly store disinfected tweezers in a clean covered container.