PROFESSIONAL EYELASH EXTENSION GLUE FOR QUALIFIED LASH TECHNICIANS ONLY
|Experience Level||All Levels|
|Drying time||1-2 seconds|
Elite Bond eyelash extensions adhesive / lash glue:
- best all-round professional extension glue. Suitable for low & high humidity levels.
- suitable for Classic as well as Russian Volume lashes.
- the very thin consistency allows you to pick the ideal amount of glue
- Retention: 6-8 weeks
- Fast-drying eyelash extension glue (1-2 sec) – SUITABLE FOR ANY LASH ARTISTS LEVEL
- Low Fume
How to get the best retention using Elite Bond Adhesive?
We highly recommend washing the natural lashes first using Posh Deluxe Lash Shampoo to get rid of some oil, make-up debris and dirt around the eye area. Then prime the lashes using the London Lash Premium Primer which prepares and moisturises natural lashes by striping the lash of natural oils and residue. This then creates the ideal PH for bonding the extension to the NL. After finishing your set, you can then apply the Ruthie Belle Superbonder to cure the adhesive right away. This product will also help prolong lash retention by 30% while reducing irritation if there is any.
Lash Smarter, Not Harder. Use our amazing Posh Deluxe Liquid Mixer, built-in with high speed to perfect mixing ability!
Elite Bond is also compatible with the new game changer, Ruthie Belle Easy Wrap. You can use the easy wrap to prime the natural lashes and on the strip to magnetise the adhesive easily with the natural lash.
The ideal temperature for Elite Bond glue is 18-22°C with perfect humidity conditions being 40-60%. Please remember that if your:
- Temperature is lower than 18°C, Elite Bond may be drying slower
- Temperature is higher than 22°C, Elite Bond may be drying quicker
- Humidity is lower than 40%, Elite Bond may be drying slower
- Humidity is higher than 60%, Elite Bond may be drying quicker
The curing speed can also be adjusted by the amount of adhesive that you grab according to your speed:
- If you are a little bit slow, you can grab a little bit of a glue dot to slow the curing speed.
- If the adhesive is too slow for you, grab less adhesive. Otherwise, you can also use Ruthie Belle Adhesive Superdry to speed up the curing time of the adhesive.
Working in the perfect glue conditions will ensure its drying time is on point, resulting in great retention. To monitor your room conditions, we recommend using a hygrometer. The easiest way to adjust the temperature in your lash room is to use an Air Conditioner, fan or heater/radiator, and to increase or decrease the humidity, use a humidifier or dehumidifier.
Your retention may also be affected if your adhesive is not fresh or you store or use your glue incorrectly.
The shelf life of Elite Bond Adhesive before opening is 6 months from the date of production. Please remember to store your glue in the upright position, in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight, ideally in an airtight container.
To keep an eye on the freshness of your glue, simply stick a piece of tape with a written date of the glue opening onto your adhesive bottle. When shaking the glue, remove the lid and cover the nozzle with a folded in half glue nozzle wipe. Remember to wipe the nozzle after every use of the glue to prevent the nozzle from getting stuck into the cap.
This product is:
– Oil resistant
– Heat resistant