Room temperature: 18-22°C (64.4 – 71.6°F)
Room humidity: 30-80%
Drying time: 0.5-1 second
Viscosity: thin (watery)
PLEASE NOTE: Royal Bond is suitable for very experienced lash artists with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- perfect for those tired of having to use different glues in the changing humidity
- designed for experienced lash technicians looking for glue in a wide range of humidity AND still giving the retention clients deserve
- ultra-fast drying
- watery consistency allows you to pick up the most precise amount of adhesive
How to get the best retention using Royal Bond?
The best temperature for Royal Bond glue is 18-22°C with perfect humidity conditions being 30-80%. Please remember that if your:
- Temperature is lower than 18°C, Royal Bond may be drying slower
- Temperature is higher than 22°C, Royal Bond may be drying quicker
- Humidity is lower than 30%, Royal Bond may be drying slower
- Humidity is higher than 80%, Royal Bond may be drying quicker
Remember that incorrect work with fast-drying adhesive can cause poor retention.
Working in the perfect conditions for your glue will ensure its drying time is on point, resulting in great retention. To control your room conditions, we recommend using a hygrometer to check if your conditions are right. The easiest way to adjust the temperature in your lash room is to use AC, fan or heating, and to increase or decrease the humidity, use a humidifier or dehumidifier.
Your retention may also be affected by how fresh your adhesive is, but also by how you use and store your glue. The shelf life of Royal Bond before opening is 6 months from the date of production. This can be found printed on the bottom of the bottle. After opening, we recommend changing your glue bottle every 4 weeks for the best retention, and maximum every 8 weeks.
Please remember to store your glue in a standing position, in the dry place, away from direct sunlight, ideally in an airtight container. To keep an eye on the freshness of your glue, simply stick a piece of tape with a written date when you opened your glue. When shaking the glue, remove the lid and cover the nozzle with tin foil or wax strip. Remember to wipe the nozzle after every use of the glue.
If you notice that your retention is not perfect:
- Adjust the level of humidity and/or temperature in the room.
- Switch to slightly slower drying adhesive (for example Lady Bond or Velvet)
- Check if you clean natural lashes properly – we recommend using Lash Foam cleanser to clean the eye area from any dust or makeup (make sure to rinse it well before lash application!) AND/OR protein remover pads (removes traces of makeup). After a thorough cleaning process and applying eyepatches, prepare natural lashes using cleanser (removes oils), followed by primer (hydrates and neutralizes PH level).
- Check if your glue bottle is still fresh.
- Check if you ALWAYS work with a fresh glue drop (we recommend changing a glue drop every 15-20 minutes – or quicker during hot months).
- Check if your attachment is correct (no criss-cross bases, a good amount of glue, no split bases).
- The glue drop used should be neither too large (the greater the surface, the more the adhesive will come into contact with the air), nor too small (the risk is that it will dry immediately).
- To avoid waste, do not add fresh glue to previous drops from the bottle (the contact between drop “old” and “new” will make the glue gooey in just 5 minutes).
For more glue tips and tricks visit our FAQs.
The glue for eyelash extensions is for professional use only.
This product is:
- Oil resistant