PLEASE NOTE: Royal Bond is suitable for very experienced lash artists with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
Tired of having to use different glues in the changing humidity?
Are you an experienced lash technician looking for a glue in a wide range of humidity AND gives you the retention your clients deserve?
Royal Bond glue gives just that!
Our brand new Royal Bond glue has a quick drying time of 0.5 – 1 second and works in 30-80% humidity whilst still promising amazing retention for up to 8 weeks.
Royal Bond is suitable for very experienced lash artists with a minimum of 3 years of experience. Its watery consistency allows you to pick up the most precise amount of adhesive.
This black glue is perfect for a seamless lash application and is the must-have addition to any experienced technician’s lashing kit!
- Formaldehyde free
- Water resistant
- Oil resistant
- Strong flexible hold
- Excellent retention
For professional use only.
Incorrect work with fast-drying adhesive can cause poor retention.
High temperature OR/AND high humidity causes adhesive to polymerise even faster, which can cause even more retention issues.
If you notice that your retention is not perfect:
- Check if you clean natural lashes properly – we recommend using EITHER Lash Foam cleanser (rinse well with clean water before lash application!) OR protein remover (removes traces of makeup) PLUS cleanser (removes oils) PLUS primer (hydrates and neutralises PH level) PLUS booster (prepares hair cuticle for better grip)
- Switch to slightly slower drying adhesive (Lady Bond, Velvet)
For best results and to avoid nozzle getting blocked:
– store your lash adhesive horizontally in Airtight container, wooden drawer or in a cool, dry place
– when shaking the glue remove the lid and cover the nozzle with tin foil or wax strip
– wipe the nozzle after every use of the glue
STRICTLY FOR PROFESSIONAL USE ONLY
NOT FOR SELF-APPLICATION
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN