Room temperature: 18-22°C (64.4 – 71.6°F)
Room humidity: 50-65%
Drying time: 0.5-1 second
Viscosity: thin (watery)
- revolutionary, ultra-fast adhesive
- designed especially for advanced eyelash extension technicians with 2-3 years’ experience
- super-fast drying – it does not leave you time to reposition the extensions (once the extensions touch a lash, it is sealed)
- perfect for eyelash technicians who can work quickly but are slowed down by other adhesives
- watery consistency that gives you full control of the amount of glue
How to get the best retention using Power Bond?
The best temperature for Power Bond glue is 18-22°C with perfect humidity conditions being 50-65%. Please remember that if your:
- Temperature is lower than 18°C, Power Bond may be drying slower
- Temperature is higher than 22°C, Power Bond may be drying quicker
- Humidity is lower than 50%, Power Bond may be drying slower
- Humidity is higher than 65%, Power Bond may be drying quicker
Remember that incorrect work with fast-drying adhesive can cause poor retention.
Working in the perfect conditions for your glue will ensure its drying time is on point, resulting in great retention. To control your room conditions, we recommend using a hygrometer to check if your conditions are right. The easiest way to adjust the temperature in your lash room is to use AC, fan or heating, and to increase or decrease the humidity, use a humidifier or dehumidifier.
Your retention may also be affected by how fresh your adhesive is, but also by how you use and store your glue. The shelf life of Royal Bond before opening is 6 months from the date of production. This can be found printed on the bottom of the bottle. After opening, we recommend changing your glue bottle every 4 weeks for the best retention, and maximum every 8 weeks.
Please remember to store your glue in a standing position, in the dry place, away from direct sunlight, ideally in an airtight container. To keep an eye on the freshness of your glue, simply stick a piece of tape with a written date when you opened your glue. When shaking the glue, remove the lid and cover the nozzle with tin foil or wax strip. Remember to wipe the nozzle after every use of the glue.
If you notice that your retention is not perfect:
- Adjust the level of humidity and/or temperature in the room.
- Switch to slightly slower drying adhesive (for example Lady Bond or Velvet)
- Check if you clean natural lashes properly – we recommend using Lash Foam cleanser to clean the eye area from any dust or makeup (make sure to rinse it well before lash application!) AND/OR protein remover pads (removes traces of makeup). After a thorough cleaning process and applying eyepatches, prepare natural lashes using cleanser (removes oils), followed by primer (hydrates and neutralizes PH level).
- Check if your glue bottle is still fresh.
- Check if you ALWAYS work with a fresh glue drop (we recommend changing a glue drop every 15-20 minutes – or quicker during hot months).
- Check if your attachment is correct (no criss-cross bases, a good amount of glue, no split bases).
- The glue drop used should be neither too large (the greater the surface, the more the adhesive will come into contact with the air), nor too small (the risk is that it will dry immediately).
- To avoid waste, do not add fresh glue to previous drops from the bottle (the contact between drop “old” and “new” will make the glue gooey in just 5 minutes).
For more glue tips and tricks visit our FAQs.
The glue for eyelash extensions is for professional use only.
This product is:
– Oil resistant
– Humidity resistant
– Heat resistant