Posh Deluxe Services Policy
Posh Deluxe has strict client policies & procedures.
- By entering into transactions with Posh Deluxe, clients agree and are bound by these policies.
- Posh Deluxe regards customer privacy as an important part of our relationship with our customers.
- Posh Deluxe is a small local home-based business that only has a limited number of appointments available. The time allocated for your appointment is reserved for you.
- As a client when booking an appointment, you will be required to provide your full name, email address and mobile number with a 50% deposit to secure your booking.
- Bookings will be confirmed via text message or email prior to your booking date to your supplied contact number or email.
- We do not tolerate late cancellations (within 24 hours) and no-shows, so any booking deposits are 100% non-refundable. It is almost impossible to fill cancelled/no show spots at short notice. Last minute cancellations/no shows do have a significant impact on Posh Deluxe, their clients and team. We have found that our booking policy is the fairest way of managing the commitment to appointments.
- If for any reason you experience any issue or problem with a treatment, we are happy to give you a complimentary follow-up consultation, and then attempt to remedy the issue (which may or may not be a complimentary service, depending on the nature of the situation) however, you must contact us with three working days of your appointment for us to do so. We are very, very happy to help you, but please request our assistance within a reasonable timeframe, to allow us to properly assess the treatment outcome.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Posh Deluxe at 0498009777.
Please be advised that as a client, you are responsible for the time allocated to you. If you think you have lost a lot of extensions, please book in for a longer appointment time. Our lash artist won’t be liable if your lashes are not as full as your expectation, but we will definitely try our very best to fill as much as we can within the allocated time. Should you be late for your appointment means less lashing time. Please refer to the terms & conditions of our services for more information.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
- We don’t do any refunds for any services that have been done as we have provided our best products, time, effort and service for you. If somehow some of your eyelash extensions have an unexpected massive fall within 24 to 48 hours after your treatment, please contact us right away to book you in as soon as we can for your touch up which is free. More than that period of time, you will be charged for an infill if you didn’t let us know beforehand.
- If something unfortunate and unforeseen circumstance within our business hours and we cannot provide a service within a specific time frame, we have all the rights to reschedule/cancel any appointments scheduled on that day.
- If you ever get an allergic reaction from the treatment (which is one of the risks of getting eyelash extensions), please contact your doctor straight away. We will give you a complimentary removal and deep cleansing right away.
- Rescheduled appointments by you within 48 hours will also have a $50 charge added to the service price – this is again to cover our loss of earning from that appointment.
- NO SHOW. Missing the appointment without prior notice will not be tolerated. We will no longer accommodate you and all future meetings you’ve booked with us will automatically cancel unless you pay the full price of that session to amend our loss.
- Please arrive on time as you have a designated time slot. Our appointment times are more than enough to ensure you receive your treatment. Lateness will erode your appointment time, but you will still be charged full price.
- If we ever find out that you have cancelled or rescheduled your appointment multiple times, we have all the rights to cancel all your future appointments with us. Our time is very precious and we hope all our clients respect our business times.
We have an ethics policy that our therapists exercise in unfortunate and unforeseen circumstances—this involves things such as a personal injury that prevents clients from getting to appointments, death, debilitating sickness or disease, or any other potential emergencies that are genuine and prevent clients from attending.
Examples of situations that are NOT acceptable & will require cancellation fees;
- Forgetting appointments
- Mismanaging schedules or double booking
- Running late & missing your appointment
- Mild sickness such as colds/flu that do not prevent clients from attending work/events (we exercise caution & provide sufficient barriers to clients & staff)
- Last minute work roster changes
- Any situation that prevents a client from wanting to attend, which requires the client’s responsibility to assure appointment attendance.
We do our best to accommodate last minute changes, however, because of the demand on our artist we only provide a tight window for genuine circumstances. If the booking policy is not suitable, we advise not going ahead with the booking.
Thank you for respecting our business – If we do not work we do not earn, therefore it’s paramount our clients understand this, and why we strictly enforce our policy.