Aftercare is very important once you have completed your eyelash extension treatment, in order to ensure that your eyelash extensions remain properly bonded and that no damage is caused to your natural lashes. We, at Posh Deluxe, provide you with comprehensive aftercare services that will help you take care of your lash extensions in the best way possible. We are dedicated to providing you satisfactory results, even after the treatment is done so that you can experience the best of the services that we have to offer and also get to adorn eyelashes which are exquisite. Some of the common aftercare advice that we give include:
- For the first 24 hours, we advise you to not expose your eyelash extensions to any form of moisture including water, high humidity or steam. Getting them exposed to moisture will result in the adhesive glue to become brittle and your eyelash extensions to fall off within a few days of application.
- We advise that you clean your extensions after 24 hours with the help of a Posh Deluxe lash cleanser, in accordance with the steps that will be told to you by your lash technician. Bodily oils have the capability of breaking down the adhesive bonding and ruin the retention of your eyelash extensions unless cleaned properly, and even bacteria may build up in the lashes and cause eye infections if this step is ignored.
- It is important that you remember to keep oil away from your eyelash extensions, including makeup and moisturizers. As explained in the point above, oil can break down the adhesive used for the extension and cause retention problems.
- You must remember to brush your eyelash extensions on a regular basis, to ensure that they look tidy and neat and always follow the direction that you want them to follow.
- We advise you to not pull or pick on the eyelash extensions. The adhesive that has been used to bond your extensions is very strong in nature and if you pull or pick, you risk pulling out your natural eyelashes as well.
- It is important that you don’t sleep on your lashes, as friction can cause them to fall out. In order to prevent this, you can always use the brilliant face mask from Posh Deluxe, which has been crafted for the singular purpose of enabling you to sleep without risking causing damage to your eyelash extensions. The soft foam around the eye region saves your eyelash extensions from potential damage.
- We advise you to return for infills on the dates that we have recommended. You should allow your extensions to fall off naturally, or get them removed with our help. Never try to remove them yourself, as you risk causing damage to your natural eyelashes.
It is strictly prohibited to make use of any kind of liquid, gel or mascara on your eyelash extensions. These are very hard to remove and can soon become a breeding ground for bacteria, causing infection to the eye. If you ignore this step, we may charge you for removal and new full set.